Wednesday 18 September 2013

With Dr APJ Abdul Kalam.....Golden Moments

Overwhelmed to receive the award for Outstanding Woman Entrepreneur from our District in southern part of West Bengal from the hands of our Past President Dr Abdul Kalam at ITC Sonar Hotel being selected by FOSMI (Federation of Small & Medium Industries) for my work with the artisans of Bankura District by suggesting new and innovative designs using Baluchari material and Dokra products and marketing them through my outfit MIHARU across the country and also beyond.

Please see my website www.miharu.in and give your suggestions which would encourage me in my mission. Also if you appreciate my attempt to revive dying handicrafts of Bengal pls 'like' it www.facebook.com/miharudgp

Snippets of the Golden Moments with PAST PERSIDENT in today's newspapers Sanmarg, T2 ,Business Standard
Winner of Outstanding Woman Enterpreneur at 12th FOSMI Awards for Excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment